@KTzone » ¤é±` - ·s»D®É¨Æ » ¥O«nÁú¶ý¶ý°µ´c¹Úªº¹q¶O¡u¬µ¼u¡v

2016-12-18 02:19 ¦v~¦³¦ó¤£¥i
¥O«nÁú¶ý¶ý°µ´c¹Úªº¹q¶O¡u¬µ¼u¡v

The Power "Bomb" That¡¦s Giving a South Korean Mother Nightmares
¡@¡@31-year-old Park Hana says she dreads receiving "poktan" utility receipts at her 83-square-meter home in Gyeonggi province¡A as the air conditioner roars to shield her toddler from one of the worst heat waves in the North Asian nation.
¡@¡@31·³ªº¾ë²ü®R¡]Ķ­µ¡^»¡¡A®`©È¦¬¨ì¹q¤O¤½¥q¹ï¦o¦ì©ó¨Ê½B¹Dªº83¥­¤è¤½¤Ø¦í³Ã©Ò¶}¥ßªº¡u¬µ¼u¡]Áú¤å¡^¡v¦¬¾Ú¡A§N®ð¾÷ÅF¶©¹BÂà¡AÅý¦oªº¸X¤l­Æ§K©ó³o­Ó¥_¨È°ê³Ã¥v¤W³Ì¤j¼ö®ö¤§¤@¡C
¡@¡@Park¡¦s household is among those paying more per unit of power than factories¡A under a program started during the mid-1970s to encourage then-fledgling industries.
¡@¡@¾ë²ü®Rªº³Ã®x´N¹³«nÁú¨ä¥L³Ã®x¤@¼Ë¡A¤ä¥Iªº¨C³æ¦ì¹q»ù°ª©ó¤u·~¥Î¹q¡A³o¬O·½¦Û1970¦~¥N¤¤´Áªº¤@¶µ­pµe¡A¦®¦b¼úÀy¸Ó°ê·í®É­èµÞªÞªº?·~¡C
¡@¡@"I can¡¦t turn the air conditioner off because my kid won¡¦t be able to sleep¡A and I can¡¦t resist it either as my whole body soaks with sweat after walking home from work¡A" Park said. "One night I had a nightmare about receiving my bill that stated I had to pay 3 million won."
¡@¡@¦o´£¨ì¡A¡u§Ú¨S¿ìªk§â§N®ðÃö±¼¡A¦]¬°¤p«Ä·|ºÎ¤£µÛ¡A§Ú¤U¯Z«á¨«¸ô¦^³Ã¤]¬Oº¡¨­¦½¡A¤@¼Ë§Ô¨ü¤£ÁA¡v¡A¡u¦³¤Ñ©]ùاڰµÁAÃö©ó¦¬¨ì¡]¹q¶O¡^±b³æªº´c¹Ú¡A¤W­±¼g»¡§Ú±o¥I300¸UÁúéG¡I¡v
¡@¡@In South Korea¡A a policy by the state-owned utility that charges residential customers progressively higher rates as usage increases has fueled protests across Asia¡¦s fourth-biggest economy. Industrial users get a flat rate from Korea Electric Power Corp.¡A and also pay lesser for their consumption during off-peak hours.
¡@¡@«nÁú°êÀç¹q¤O¤½¥q¡]Áú°ê¹q¤O¤½ªÀ¡^¹ï³Ã®x¥Î¤áªº¦¬¶O¬OÀHµÛ¥L­Ì¥Î¹qªº¼W¥[±Ä¨ú²Ö¶i¶O²v¬Fµ¦¡A¸Ó¬Fµ¦¤w¿E°_³o­Ó¨È¬w²Ä¥|¤j¸gÀÙÅé¦U¦aªº§Üij¡C¤u·~¥Î¤á«h±qÁú°ê¹q¤O¤½ªÀÀò±o§¡µ¥¶O²vªº«Ý¹J¡A¥B¥¦­Ì¦bÂ÷®p®É¶¡ªº¥Î¹q¨É¦³Àu´f¡C

­¶: [1]