@KTzone » ¤é±` - ·s»D®É¨Æ » ¼w°êĵ¤è¦b¼}¥§¶Â§²°|µo²{¨Ã±Ï¥X¤@°¦¤p¦Ï

2015-8-1 01:31 ¦v~¦³¦ó¤£¥i
¼w°êĵ¤è¦b¼}¥§¶Â§²°|µo²{¨Ã±Ï¥X¤@°¦¤p¦Ï

German police find lamb in a Munich brothel¡A and rescue it
¡@¡@German police detained a 25-year-old prostitute for keeping a three-week-old lamb named Birke as a pet in a Munich brothel¡A police said in a statement.
¡@¡@¼w°êĵ¤è¦b¤@¥÷Án©ú¤¤»¡¡A¤@¦W25·³±@§²¾D¨ì¦©©ã¡A¦]¦o§â¤@°¦¦W¬°§B§Jªº3©P¤j¯Ì¦Ï¾i¦b¼}¥§¶Â¤@¶¡§²°|ùØ·íÃdª«¡C
¡@¡@The woman was also briefly detained for drug possession - she and her lamb were discovered during a narcotics raid. Prostitution itself is legal in Germany. Keeping a lamb in a brothel evidently is not.
¡@¡@¸Ó¤k¤l¤]¦]«ù¦³¬r«~¦Ó¾D¼È®É¦©©ã¡X¡X¦o©M¦oªº¤p¦Ï¦b¤@³õ¬r«~·j®·¬ðŧ¦æ°Ê¤¤¾D¬dÀò¡C½æ²]¥»¨­¦b¼w°ê¬O¦Xªkªº¡C¦b§²°|ùؾi¤p¦ÏÅãµM¤£¬O¡C
¡@¡@Police said the woman showed them a letter from veterinary authorities laying out the conditions in which a lamb should be raised. Those conditions did not include inside a brothel¡A so she was forbidden to keep the lamb¡A police said.
¡@¡@ĵ¤è»¡¡A¸Ó¤k¤l¦V¥L­Ì¥X¥Ü¨Ó¦ÛÃ~Â峡ªùªº¤@«Ê«H¨ç¡A·í¤¤¸ÑÄÀ¹}¾i¤p¦ÏÀ³¸Ó¦³ªº±ø¥ó¡Cĵ¤è»¡¡A¸Ó¨Ç±¡ªp¨Ã¤£¥]¬A«Ý¦b§²°|ùØ¡A¦]¦¹¦o³Q¸T¤î¹}¾i¸Ó°¦¤p¦Ï¡C
¡@¡@"The lamb was turned over to an animal protection group¡A" the statement said. "During its short stay with police¡A the lamb felt comfortable and starting drinking from a bottle."¡]Reuters¡^
¡@¡@¸ÓÁn©ú»¡¡G¡u³o°¦¤p¦Ï¤w³Q²¾¥æ¤©°Êª««OÅ@¹ÎÅé¡C¡v¡u¦b¨e»Pĵ¤è«Ý¦b¤@°_ªºµu¼È´Á¶¡¡A³o°¦¤p¦Ïı±o»´ÃP¦Û¦b¡A¦Ó¥B¶}©l±q²~ùسܤô¡C¡v¡]¸ô³z¡^

­¶: [1]