@KTzone » ¤é±` - ·s»D®É¨Æ » «Xù´µ´I¤H©ñ±ó­Y·F°øµØ¨É¨ü¡A¦ý¤´¤O®¼´¶«F

2015-6-5 00:11 ¦v~¦³¦ó¤£¥i
«Xù´µ´I¤H©ñ±ó­Y·F°øµØ¨É¨ü¡A¦ý¤´¤O®¼´¶«F

Russia¡¦s rich forego some luxuries but still back Putin
¡@¡@Russian model Alisa Krylova canceled her order for the latest Mercedes¡A spent New Year in Moscow rather than skiing in the Alps and now employs Russian staff rather than foreigners.
¡@¡@«Xù´µ¼Ò¯S¨à·R²ú²ï¡D§Jùج¥«½¨ú®ø¦o­qÁʪº³Ì·s´Ú»«¤h¨®¡A¦b²ö´µ¬ì¹L·s¦~¦Ó«D¨ìªüº¸¨õ´µ¤s·Æ³·¡A¦Ó¥B²{¦b¤]¤£¹µ¥Î¥~°ê¤H¡A§ï¸u«Xù´µ¤H¡C
¡@¡@The former Mrs Russia and Mrs Globe beauty pageant winner is among Russia¡¦s super rich but even she and many of her wealthy friends are feeling the pinch from the economic crisis.
¡@¡@³o¦W«e¡u«Xù´µ¤Ò¤H¡v»P¡uÀô²y¤Ò¤H¡v¿ï¬ü¤ñÁÉĹ³Ã¡A¦W¦C«X°ê¶W¯Å´I»¨¡A¦ý´N³s¦o©M¦oªº³\¦h´I»¨ªB¤Í¡A²{¦b³£·P¨ü¨ì¸gÀÙ¦M¾÷±a¨Óªºµh­W¡C
¡@¡@Driven into "a kind of hibernation"¡A they are steering clear of celebrity parties and trimming spending to make up some of the millions lost to a weak rouble and a falling stock market.
¡@¡@¥L­Ì³Q­¢¶i¤J¡u¤@ºØ¥V¯v¼Ò¦¡¡v¡AÁ׶}¦W¬y¬£¹ï¡A´î¤Ö¶}¤ä¡A¥HÀ±¸É¦]¿c§G¶S­È¤ÎªÑ¥«¤U¶^¦Ó·l¥¢ªº¼Æ¦Ê¸U¤¸°]´I¡C
¡@¡@"I am calm in dealing with the crisis¡A nothing really terrible has happened. Yes¡A of course¡A we didn¡¦t fly away on holiday this year because I did not see the point in paying three times over the odds¡A" said Krylova.
¡@¡@¡u§Ú§NÀR­±¹ï³oªi¦M¾÷¡AÁÙ¨Sµo¥Í¯u¥¿¥O¤H®£·Wªº¨Æ±¡¡C·íµM¡A§Ú­Ì¤µ¦~¨S¦³¥X°ê«×°²¡A¦]¬°§Ú»{¬°¨S¦³¥²­n¤ä¥I¬O¥­±`3­¿ªº¶O¥Î¡A¡v§Jùج¥«½»¡¡C
¡@¡@But the enforced modesty has not yet driven the super wealthy out of Russia or against President Vladimir Putin.
¡@¡@¦ý³Q­¢¸`»ü«×¤é¨Ã¥¼¨Ï¶W¯Å´I»¨»·¨«¥L¶m¡A©Î¦]¦¹¤Ï¹ïÁ`²Î´¶«F¡C
¡@¡@Since coming to power in 2000¡A the former KGB spy has tamed the country¡¦s powerful businessmen. Putin made a deal with private owners of big business - be loyal and stay out of politics and you can keep your assets. ¡]Reuters¡^
¡@¡@³o¦W«eĬÁp°ê³Ã¦w¥þ©e­û·|¯S°È2000¦~´xÅv¥H¨Ó¡A¤w¹¥ªA«Xù´µ¦³Åv¦³¶Õªº°Ó¤H¡C´¶«F»P¨p¤H¥ø·~¥¨ÀY¨óij¡G©¾¸Û¡A¨Ã¥B§O¸I¬Fªv¡A§A´N¥i¥H«O¦í§Aªº°]?¡C¡]¸ô³z¡^

­¶: [1]