@KTzone » ¤é±` - ·s»D®É¨Æ » ·N¥~¤§°]¡Iĵ¹î«ü°s¾K¨kªá7¬ü¤¸¥ÎÀ\«oµ¹±Nªñ10¸U¤p¶O

2015-3-11 00:28 ¦v~¦³¦ó¤£¥i
·N¥~¤§°]¡Iĵ¹î«ü°s¾K¨kªá7¬ü¤¸¥ÎÀ\«oµ¹±Nªñ10¸U¤p¶O

WINDFALL! Drunken man tips nearly $ 100¡A000 on $ 7 meal - cops
¡@¡@Don¡¦t drink and tip.
¡@¡@§O°s«áµ¹¤p¶O¡C
¡@¡@A Canadian man who was so intoxicated he couldn¡¦t take care of himself left a nearly $100¡A000 tip on a $7 sandwich¡A police said.
¡@¡@ĵ¤è»¡¡A¤@¦W¾K¨ì¦Û¤v³£ÅU¤£ÁAªº¥[®³¤j¨k¤l¡Aªá7¬ü¤¸¶R¤T©úªv¡A«o¯d¤U¤@µ§±Nªñ10¸U¬ü¤¸ªº¤p¶O¡C
¡@¡@Barrie Police in Ontario responded to a bar at 11¡G30 p.m. Sunday for a 35-year-old Angus man who was too drunk to handle paying his bill.
¡@¡@¦w¤j²¤¬Ù¤ÚùØ¥«Äµ¤è©P¤é±µÀò³ø®×¡A±ß¶¡11®É30¤À¨ì¤@³Ã°s§a³B²z¤@¦W35·³¦í¦b¦w®æ´µªº¨k¤l¡A³o¦W¨k¤l¾K¨ìµLªk¦Û¦æ³B²z¥I±b¨Æ©y¡C
¡@¡@The generous drunkard¡A whose identity was not released¡A was trying to pay with his credit card and¡A under the tip amount¡A wrote $98¡A931.87¡A police said.
¡@¡@ĵ¤è»¡¡A³o¦WºB´nªº°s¾K¨k¤l¸Õ¹Ï­n¥Î¥Lªº«H¥Î¥d¥I½ã¡A¥L¦b¤p¶OÄæ¼g¤U9¸U8931.87¤¸¡C
¡@¡@Luckily for him his credit card was rejected. Unluckily for the waitress said she received no tip.
¡@¡@¹ï¥L¨Ó»¡¡A©¯¹Bªº¬O¡A¥Lªº«H¥Î¥d³Q©Ú?¥æ©ö¡F¹ï¨º¦W¤kªA°È¥Í¨Ó»¡«o«Ü¿ò¾Ñ¡A¦o»¡¦o¤p¶O¸¨ªÅ¡C
¡@¡@Officers determined he was too drunk to take care of himself and took him to the police station.
¡@¡@­ûĵ»{©w¥L¾K¨ì¨S¿ìªkÅU¦n¦Û¤v¡A«K±N¥L±a¨ìĵ§½¡C
¡@¡@Police then determined the man was on release conditions from another charge and was not to consume alcohol.
¡@¡@ĵ¤è«á¨Óµo²{¡A³o¦W¨k¤l¥t¦]¥L®×¾D°_¶D¡A¥¿¦b«OÄÀ´Á¶¡¡A¤£À³¸Ó³Ü°s¡C

­¶: [1]