@KTzone » ¤é±` - ·s»D®É¨Æ » ·m­ê»{ÃѬìù©Ô¦h°Ó©±©±­û ¤ñ¡uÆg¡v«á¤£·mÁA

2015-2-28 00:21 ¦v~¦³¦ó¤£¥i
·m­ê»{ÃѬìù©Ô¦h°Ó©±©±­û ¤ñ¡uÆg¡v«á¤£·mÁA

¡¦Thumbs up¡¦ robber recognizes clerk¡A gives Colorado store a pass
¡@¡@Police in Colorado are hunting a hooded man who was about to rob a convenience store but stopped after recognizing the clerk and then gave the startled employee a cheery thumbs-up.
¡@¡@¬ìù©Ô¦hĵ¤è¥¿¦b·j´M¤@¦W¥»¥´ºâ·m§T¤@³Ã«K§Q°Ó©±¡B¦ý»{¥X©±­û«á´N¦¬¤â¨Ã¹ï¸Ó¦W¨ü¨ìÅåÀ~ªº­û¤u¤ñÁA¤@­Ó¡uÆg¡vªº»X­±¨k¤l¡C
¡@¡@The Jefferson County Sheriff¡¦s Office said the conscience-stricken suspect walked into a Quick Save in Arvada¡A a northwestern suburb of Denver¡A on Tuesday at lunchtime wearing a blue hoodie¡A jeans and a blue bandana.
¡@¡@³Ç¦ò»¹°pĵªø¿ì¤½«Ç»¡¡A³o¦W¨}¤ß¤£¦wªº¶û¥Ç¡A¦b©P¤G¤ÈÀ\®É¶¡¨«¶i¤@³Ã¦ì©ó¤¦¦ò¦è¥_¤è­¥°Ïªü¥Ë¹F¥«ªº¡u§Ö¤S¬Ù¡v¡A¬ïµÛÂŦâ³s´U¦ç¡B¤û¥J¿Ç¨Ã»X¤W¤@±øÂŦâ¤j¤è¤y¡C
¡@¡@"The suspect looked at the clerk and said¡A ¡¦(Expletive)¡A I was going to rob this place but I know you¡A¡¦" the sheriff¡¦s office said on Wednesday in a statement.
¡@¡@ĵªø¿ì¤½«Ç©P¤T¦b¤@¶µÁn©ú¤¤»¡¹D¡G¡u¶û¥Ç¬ÝµÛ©±­û¨Ã»¡¡A¡y¡]ż¸Ü¡^§Ú¥´ºâ·m³oùØ¡A¦ý§Ú»{ÃѧA¡C¡z¡v
¡@¡@The man then asked the store clerk whether he knew him¡A it said¡A to which the employee replied that he didn¡¦t.
¡@¡@Án©úªí¥Ü¡A¨k¤l±µµÛ´N°Ý©±­û¬O§_»{ÃÑ¥L¡A©±­û¦^µª¤£»{ÃÑ¡C
¡@¡@"The suspect then stated¡A ¡¦Good¡A¡¦ and walked out of the store while giving a ¡¦thumbs-up¡¦ sign to the clerk."
¡@¡@¡u¶û¥ÇµM«á»¡¡A¡y«Ü¦n¡z¡A¨Ã¦b¨«¥X°Ó©±®É¡A¹ï©±­û¤ñÁA¤@­Ó¡yÆg¡zªº¤â¶Õ¡C¡v
¡@¡@The gesture was recorded by a store security camera.
¡@¡@©±¤º¤@»O¦w¥þÄá¼v¾÷¿ý¤U¸Ó¤â¶Õ¡C
¡@¡@Police said the man drove away and shortly afterward a suspect fitting his description was reported to have robbed a 7-Eleven store about a mile and a half away up the same road.(Reuters)
¡@¡@ĵ¤è»¡¡A¨k¤l¶}¨®Â÷¥h¤£¤[«á¡A¦³¤@¦W²Å¦X¨ä´y­zªº¶û¥Ç¡A¾Ú³ø¦b¦P¤@±ø¸ô¤W¦æ¬ù1.5­^ùسB·m§TÁA¤@³Ã7-11°Ó©±¡C¡]¸ô³z¡^

­¶: [1]