@KTzone » ¤é±` - ·s»D®É¨Æ » ¡u¥i¥H³Üªº®Ñ¡v®Ñ­¶¯àÐä¤Æ¤@¾ã¦~³Q¦Ã¬Vªº¶¼¤ô

2015-2-17 00:01 ¦v~¦³¦ó¤£¥i
¡u¥i¥H³Üªº®Ñ¡v®Ñ­¶¯àÐä¤Æ¤@¾ã¦~³Q¦Ã¬Vªº¶¼¤ô

The pages from this ¡¦Drinkable Book¡¦ can purify contaminated drinking water for an entire year
¡@¡@780 million people around the world lack access to clean drinking water and 3.4 million people die every year from diseases related to contaminated water. Theresa Dankovich¡A a chemist who did her PhD at McGill University and is now a postdoctoral fellow at the University of Virginia¡A is hoping her new invention can help.
¡@¡@¥þ²y¬ù7.8»õ¤H¤fµLªk¨ú±o°®Ð䶼¤ô¡A¥B¨C¦~¦³340¸U¤H¦º©ó»P¦Ã¤ô¦³Ãöªº¯e¯f¡C¦b³Á°òº¸¤j¾Ç§¹¦¨³Õ¤h¾Ç¦ì¡B²{©óºû¦N¥§¨È¤j¾Ç¶i¦æ³Õ¤h«á¬ã¨sªº¤Æ¾Ç³Ã¤¦¬ìºûµX¡A§Æ±æ¦oªº·sµo©ú¯à¹ï¦¹¦³©ÒÀ°§U¡C
¡@¡@Dankovich has designed a simple paper that¡¦s coated with disease-killing silver nanoparticles that works like a technologically advanced coffee filter. Pour contaminated water through the paper and it kills 99.99 percent of the bacteria¡A which results in drinking water that¡¦s as clean as US tap water.
¡@¡@¤¦¬ìºûµX³]­p¥X¤@±i¶î¦³¥i±þ¦º²Óµßªº»È©`¦Ì²É¤lªº´¶³q¯È±i¡A¨ä§@¥Î¦p¦P§Þ³N¥ý¶iªº©@°ØÂo¯È¡C±N¦Ã¤ô¶Éµù©ó¸Ó¯È±i¤W¡A¥i±þ¦º99.99¢Hªº²Óµß¡A©Ò±oªº¶¼¤ô°®Ðä¦p¬ü°ê¤ôÀsÀYªº¤ô¡C
¡@¡@Dankovich has partnered with WATERisLIFE¡A an international non-profit¡A to get the filter papers into the hands of people who need them. They¡¦ve come up with an ingenious idea: the Drinkable Book¡A which provides enough filter paper for a year¡¦s worth of clean drinking water.
¡@¡@¤¦¬ìºûµX»P°ê»Ú«DÀç§Q²Õ´¡u¤ô¬O¥Í©R¡v¦X§@¡AÅýÂo¯È¯à°e¨ì»Ý­nªº¤H¤â¤¤¡C¥L­Ì·Q¥X¤@­Ó¥©§®ÂI¤l¡G¥i¥H³Üªº®Ñ¡A´£¨Ñ¨¬¥H?¥Í1¦~°®Ð䶼¤ôªºÂo¯È¡C
¡@¡@Stacks of Danvovich¡¦s paper are bound into a single volume and placed in a 3-D printed box that doubles as a filter container. The whole thing couldn¡¦t be easier. Tear a sheet out of the book¡A slide it into the container¡A pour contaminated water¡A and presto: you¡¦ve got clean drinking water in the amount of time it takes to fill up a Brita.
¡@¡@¤@Å|¤¦¬ìºûµXµo©úªº¯È³Q­q¦¨¤@¥U¡A¸Ë¦b¤@­Ó¥i¥R·í¹LÂo®e¾¹ªº3D¦C¦L²°¤lùØ¡C¾ã¥ó¨Æ¦A²³æ¤£¹L¡G±q¸Ó®Ñ¼¹¤U¤@±i¯È¡A±N¥¦·Æ¶i®e¾¹¤º¡A­Ë¤J¦Ã¤ô¡A«Ü§Ö¦a¡G¦b¬Û·í©ó¸Ëº¡BritaÂo¤ô³ýªº®É¶¡¡A§Y¥iÀò±o°®Ð䪺¶¼¤ô¡C

­¶: [1]